Obtaining an evisa before travelling to the OMAN is mandatory for certain nationalities. An evisa lets you visit the OMAN for:
• Visit of relatives/friends
• Sports activities
• Transit Documents and information required:
• Clear image of your passport information page.
• Clear personal photo.
All foreign nationals residing in GCC Countries with valid approved professionals, regardless of their citizenship, are also eligible to apply for evisa to Oman.
Before you apply:
• Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the arrival date.
• The passport should not be in handwritten format.
• Make sure to provide clear and full images of the required documents to avoid unnecessary delay in processing your evisa application.
• Each person travelling needs to obtain their own evisa, including children.
After you apply:
• You’ll get an email once your visa will be approved from where it can be downloaded in PDF format.
• The processing time may be extended if necessary.
• You must print out your evisa and show it on departure and arrival.
• The visa application fees are non-refundable in case the visa application is rejected by the Immigration Authority in the OMAN.